Countryco Ag Services Pty Ltd's Chemical Accreditation Courses are delivered in NSW and Qld as an agent for Trainer Services Pty Ltd, RTO No 40867. Certification is issued by Trainer Services Pty Ltd, and includes the following Units of Competency:
AHCCHM304 Transport and Store Chemicals
AHCCHM 307 Prepare and Apply Chemicals to Control Pest, Weeds and Diseases
Courses are all one day, face-to-face, with some pre-course work for Initial Accreditation.
Countryco Ag Services delivers Chemical Accreditation courses as an agent of Trainer Services Pty Ltd RTO No 40867.
A Statement of Attainment will be issued to students who successfully complete one or both Units of Competency. The Statement of Attainment will be issued by Trainer Services Pty Ltd.
Chemical Accreditation Course Content
Our one day chemical accreditation course contents include:
- Transport, handle and store chemicals safely
- Follow chemical label and SDS requirements for transport, handling and storage
- Identify a range of weeds, pests and beneficial organisms
- Assess, plan and coordinate weed or pest control activities
- Prepare and calibrate equipment.
- Conduct site hazard identification and risk assessment for weed/pest control
- Monitor the effectiveness of controls and any collateral damage.
- Drift Management
About the Countryco Team
Geoff Paton | Principal of Countryco Training and Trainer for Countryco Ag Services.
Shirley White | Office Manager for Countryco Ag Services.
Shirley White is the office manager at Countryco Ag Services. She is a farm girl from the Toowoomba region. Shirl relates well to our clients. According to many of them, she is our greatest asset.
Andrea D'Arcy | Office Assistant for Countryco Ag Services.
Andrea D`Arcy is our office assistant and back-up office manager. Andreas dedication to customer relations and course coordination is paramount to the successful conduct of our courses.